Saturday, March 7, 2009

Getting started...

Well, I am very new at this blogging stuff. I alway enjoy reading and keeping up with other bloggers, but I've just never been one to have my own. So here's a start. I have added pictures ov the family from the past several months. With a little practice, I hope to keep you up with the Hargrove's. Haven may not have been a very good word, hectic may have been a better word to describe our daily lives.

Just an update. Seth started baseball practice this week. I hate baseball, but Grandmother loves it. We'll just settle on a compromise and meet in the middle. Seth has also just recently broken up with his girlfriend Ashley. Not sure who was heartbroke more, me or him. Nathan has several GEAR projects coming up. He turns 11 on Monday. Time flies...
Cali is good. Happy go lucky, a day at a time.

That's about it for now. I promise to keep the site updated. Glad you visited!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Janet, welcome to the blogosphere.

    I have been blogging for two years now. Mainly my sermons, a few of Dad's sermons, thoughts, and goofy stuff.

    It can be found out www.vinelifetx.blogspot.com

    Darrin

    ReplyDelete