Thursday, March 12, 2009

Boy Talk

Well it is late Thursday evening. I really should be in the bed, but I'm playing on this site instead. Tonight was Bunco night. Way too exciting. My great friend Mc nearly killed me trying to steal my bunco, and, she succeeded in getting two of them. For any of you hard core bunco fans, you know this means she got my points. Oh well, I won the prize for the most wins and came home wth neck spasms from where she wrestled me down. Too much fun.

Darren, Seth, and Nathan attended "Boy Talk" at Covenant in Lubbock. I wasn't really sure what they were going to talk about, so I was a little surprised when I got the explanation from them when I got home. I found out about puberty, like I really didn't knw and I really didn't want to learn from them. They were not gong to be put off. So, we discussed all the other things they learned, like hairy chest and pits, voice changes, and numerous other changes that you are probably aware of if your the parent of adolescent boys. What an interesting evening for Darren to spend with the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment